Friday, May 21, 2010

What is the Best Origami Book to Buy?

What is the best book for origami? I went to amazon.com to find some and found 2 books that interested me. Origami Zoo: An Amazing Collection of Folded Paper Animals and Origami Flowers: Popular Blossoms and Creative Bouquets. They both looked like a decent book, but is there an origami book for folding animals and flowers? Just animals and flowers?





When you answer, tell me the title of the book, the author, the price, where to buy, how many pages, and the description of the book and your opinion of it.

What is the Best Origami Book to Buy?
I have a couple of books, but I wouldn't recommend either, after I found out all the free wonderful sites on the web. Look at least this one site, before you purchase a book. You print out free instructions and diagrams.


http://www.dev.origami.com/diagram.cfm.
Reply:Have you ever heard of the Joy of Origami by Margeret Van Sicklen


http://www.amazon.com/Joy-Orig...


It includes origami paper that matches all of the projects in it. Report It


anniversary flowers

No comments:

Post a Comment