Monday, May 17, 2010

Was she trying to get me jealous?

so i work with this girl. i kind of liked her. she gave me her number, she seemed interested in to as well. so i asked her out, didn't really work, 2nd time she said she was busy, so i thought maybe she was trying to nice w/ me at work, and i misunderstood her actions. so i backed off, tried to be good frnd/co-worker. on her b-day last month. i drew a flower on a paper, n wrote "HB-day" and since then, i noticed, she been trying to be sweet with me, nice, and been showing some real interest in me.. . so i started flirting back with her.





today i saw this guy standing by her and talking, and i over-heard her say "aww it's so sweet of you!".. then i heard "what time u get off?".. then later i heard her say "where do u live?" i don't know what the hell they were talking about, but i over heard couple of lines.





even if she was getting me jealous? i'm so hurt now. i don't know what to do . plz guys gimem ur advice.how should i act around her now? i feel like not talking to her no mor

Was she trying to get me jealous?
Sorry, dude, I don't think she was trying to get you jealous. I don't think she was interested in you in the first place. Why would she not give you a straight answer twice? And the have an imtimite conversation with another guy? I don't think she's trying to get you jealous.


No comments:

Post a Comment