Monday, May 17, 2010

How do I get my photo shop pictures ot show up on my photogallery?

some of my pictures will show up but not all of them. I am trying to get some pictures up on my myspace that did on photoshop and when I go to up load them they dont show up, when I click pictures,, when i look it up in a file it is just a piece of paper and a flower ( a file icon thing) I think it has something to do with the writing or something. If u can would u answer this as detailed as possibel on how to do it right. thank you.

How do I get my photo shop pictures ot show up on my photogallery?
I had the same problem with my photoshop files. Make sure you are saving them as RGB jpegs. If they still don't show up, open the file in another view program like Preview on Mac or any program that will allow you to open it and save it. Just save it right over the top of the old one, you don't need to change anything. That should work. My photoshop jpegs I just have to open then save in Preview on my Mac...must be something with the way photoshop saves jpegs. You can also try to save for web. Make sure you save at 72 DPI which is standard for web...not 96...not sure what the guy below is thinking.
Reply:Your pictures are probably too big for Myspace. Bring them up in Photoshop and make them smaller by looking for the Resample option. Keep the picture small and use 96 DPI as the standard and "save as" a JPG file.


No comments:

Post a Comment