Friday, May 21, 2010

What Would You Ladies Think of This?

This girl I am interested in is a college athlete. I am local writer for a sports publication. I am not sure how interested she is in myself. I think she is, but probably more on the fence at this point.





I want to ask her out, even if she says no. There are worse things that can happen that for her to say no.





I was thinking about a way to ask her that would be different than anything any other guy has done. I was thinking I could ask her to do an interview, as if I am doing a special feature on her. I would ask normal questions, get some good detail, and at the end, maybe slip in a question like, "has anyone ever told you how beautiful you are?" Just to catch her off guard.





I would then write up the entire story, add in some compliments of my own about her, at the very end of it, and then maybe ask her out at the end of the story. I would print it out on a really nice paper, maybe attach a flower or two, and give it to her.





What do you think? Opinions please!

What Would You Ladies Think of This?
Nice. But remember, if she rejects you it will then be a public rejection and not a private one.





Your call.
Reply:cute! the beautiful question may make her feel awkward, or at least it would to me.


maybe just put the will go out to ____ with me on ____ as a question in the end or something





printing it out and a flower though is definately a do! :)

Crooked Teeth

No comments:

Post a Comment