Monday, May 17, 2010

My 3 year old refuses anything but meat and dairy!?

Red meat and sometimes pork but never turkey or chicken. He's been rufusing food since he was introduced to it. He was on an ensure diet until just recently. He just won't eat anything else on his plate. I have talked with his doctors plenty of times about this. I need a trick... something! At one point when he was 1, he would only eat fish. So that is what I fed him... everyday... then I became worried about mercury. He tested high but in normal range. So I stopped. The boy won't even eat bread! I can't explain the frustration. Anyone have any ideas? He's also eating things he shouldn't.... paper, playdo, flowers... So I think great he's got low iron. Just what he needs! Maybe that is why he craves the meat?

My 3 year old refuses anything but meat and dairy!?
good luck and God Bless You mine would not eat egg than nothing Else this is easy wait till their teenagers
Reply:You are the parent and the boss of what your child eats. Put the food you want him to eat on his plate and be strong enough to sit there with him until he eats it.


Or you could put him in an institution that will feed him the way he needs.


Just remember that you, and not the kid, are boss.

office chair

No comments:

Post a Comment