Monday, May 17, 2010

Bedroom ideas?

I have a small room(not sure how of size srry;P) I looved pink when I first had it so it is EXTREMELY pink now. I still like it but not as much. Pink bug net matreial for my curtains, pink flower wall paper border thing( EWWWWWWWWWWW) Pink hand made quilt,and a bunch of other pink accesories. I want to change my room into something kool but that is homemade. HALP!

Bedroom ideas?
check out this site, they have a ton of themed rooms you can copy.


http://mariesmanor.hotusa.org/index.html
Reply:Why not paint it a khaki brown color? Pink and brown look GREAT together and it would definitely tone down the brightess of the pink.





That way, the pink items become your accents against a warmer, neutral background and if you get sick of the pink in the future, it will be easy to pick another accent color to go with your neutral background.


No comments:

Post a Comment