Monday, May 17, 2010

Interested in me or someone else?

so I work with this girl. i liked her, i try to ask her out couple of times. i asked her clearly and she keep asking me "when/where" in a way, she didnt want to, then she says, "I'm busy now we'll hang out when there's s/t special going on, like ur b-day party just passed."


after that she started being unfriendly, and work related person. so i backed off! i try to be good co-worker, frnd.








and on her birthday last month, i drew a flower on a paper, n wrote "HB-day". since then, i noticed, she been trying to be sweet with me, nice, and been showing some real intrest in me..








the other day i over-heard her talk to this other guy (thats so sweet of u... what time u get off?...where do u live?) seems like she was trying to get me jelous? or was she showing intrest in other guy?


i don't know what to do?


i mean how should i act around her now? i feel like not talking to her, other hand, i wanna tell her i like her..





WHAT TO DO BOYS AND GIRLS?

Interested in me or someone else?
she is playing the flirt. the magic word is player. do you know guys like that? well girls will do that to. i wouldn't waste my time on her. friend ok but as a gf no way


No comments:

Post a Comment