Monday, May 17, 2010

Question about my listing being removed from ebay?

Ok, so I sell scrapbooking mystery envelopes on ebay. I have been selling these for 8 months, and nothing's ever gone wrong until now. They removed my listing and said "it violated the eBay Inappropriate Seller Terms policy." What was wrong with my listing?





EACH ENVELOPE IS GUARENTEED TO HAVE AT LEAST ONE STICKER MOD!





EACH ENVELOPE MAY/WILL PROBOBLY INCLUDE...





TAGS





EYELETS (SHAPED %26amp; ROUND)





BUTTONS





MINI MIRRORS





BRADS





CHARMS





STICKER MODULES (COUNTED AS 1 ITEM, NOT HOW MANY ARE ON A SHEET)





DIE CUTS





RIBBON/FIBER





PRIMA FLOWERS





PAPER PUNCHIES (5 COUNT AS 1 ITEM)





COLORED PAPER CLIPS





FOAM STICKER SHAPES





AND MORE!!!





BUY 5 GET 2 FREE, BUY 10 GET 4 FREE, BUY 15 GET 6 FREE, ECT. !!!





I even said (not shown here) "you are buying the envelope and only the envelope, everything inside is a gift from me to you."





Also, I offer the same bonus to every buyer "Buy 5 get 2 free"





What is wrong with my listing, and why was it removed?

Question about my listing being removed from ebay?
Probably because if they allow you to auction things with unknown contents then they also have to allow intentionally misleading ads like the "PS3 CHEAP!!" auctions from last christmas where it says "box only" in tiny type at the bottom of the ad. You aren't being intentionally misleading, but it opens up a big area of liability for eBay and they probably don't want the headache.

flowers birthday

No comments:

Post a Comment