Saturday, November 14, 2009

Can you help me edit this paper?

Here's a short descriptive paper that i worte about hawaii. I'm a little stuck on what i need to edit, and what i should add to it thanx.











The moment that I stepped off of the airplane I was happily overwhelmed by the humid air, and the stunning tropical flowers. As we drove to our vacation cottage I could hardly noticed the huge resorts and the countless tourists. I was coming to the realization that I defiantly wasn’t in Alaska, but a place far more captivating.


I spent practically all of my time at the beach trying to absorb the sunlight, which I hadn’t done much of living in Alaska. When resting at the beach with my toes in the sand, I loved how content, warm, and free my mind felt. The sky was mostly cloudless, except when the mystic island decided to surprise us with a heavy rain. Within minutes of a downpour everything would become luscious and green again, and vibrant rainbows would appear in every valley.

Can you help me edit this paper?
That is your whole paper??? lmao


No comments:

Post a Comment