Friday, November 18, 2011

Where can I get flowers made of paper for a first wedding anniversary?

You can create some yourself by geting some tissue paper at a craft or party store and some pipe cleaners in green. I know that marthastewart.com has explanations of how to do it. Also in the latest Matha's Weddings (or wedding flowers? I can't remember the name) magazine there is an explanation and pictures on how to do it. I know it's in the latest one because I looked at it in a Michaels store on the magazine rack towards the front of the store. Hope this helps, and have an excellent day!

Where can I get flowers made of paper for a first wedding anniversary?
draw some....it'll be special. If not, at any hobby store...crafts store, etc..
Reply:at an art/craft store like michaels etc


No comments:

Post a Comment