Friday, November 18, 2011

I am making a faux finish to look like homemade paper with flowers in it. Anyone have a paint to paper ratio?

I have tried a craft paint called paper perfect and its great, but it costs $4.50 for an 8 oz jar and most places have discontinued it. I have been having a hard time finding it at all and the company has not responded to my emails.





So, I was wondering if anyone has made a paper paint for themselves and knew the ratio of paint, paper pulp and water to use? I can experiment, but thought I would ask here first.





Any suggestions or tips on how to make homemade paper would be appreciated as well.

I am making a faux finish to look like homemade paper with flowers in it. Anyone have a paint to paper ratio?
I think you need to by them.
Reply:Rice paper or parchment paper would be good to use and I believe you can get rice paper in art studio and parchment paper in the kitchen isle of grocery store.





There is a way to make homemade paper -- search the web first. Many instructions out there.


No comments:

Post a Comment