Sunday, April 26, 2009

How do I wax a tissue paper flower?

I recieved beautiful crete paper roses and would like to wax therm. i am afraid to dunk them in the wax? Is there a spray so i can add a glossy look without damaging them?

How do I wax a tissue paper flower?
Why would you want to use wax? You can seal them with any type of an artist's clear spray gloss acrylic paint. It comes in high gloss (shine) or matt finish (no gloss/shine, just seals %26amp; coats). You'll need to do this outside %26amp; in several applications to get a really shiny glossy finish on them. It's much better then wax, as you can easily wash it when you need to %26amp; it doesn't melt in the summer heat! When I was a kid, we called them crepe paper flowers, because we bought %26amp; used colored crepe paper to make them!
Reply:Thanks %26amp; I hope my answer helped you! Report It


plants flowers

No comments:

Post a Comment